We contribute towards looking after our planet Earth through deep technology
Zeus-Gea is an international consulting company of experts in engineering, monitoring, analysis and modeling of time-space series with early-warning systems.Explore more
We appreciate the past, understand the present, and predict future specific events
Using our Zeus-Gea© technology, we aim to predict the future with a greater accuracy than ever before through integrating more data with real-time intelligent models.
Collapses and failures
Accidents, Safety and Design Failures
Natural Disasters and Failures
avalanches, geological faults, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis
tailings deposits, open pit, underground mining, water pipelines
Forestry and Agriculture
biomass, fires, vegetation, humidity
displacements and thaws
roads, ports, railways, underground construction, tunnels, excavations, foundations
dams, reservoirs, rivers, lakes; including flow, water level, snow height and their equivalence
determination and monitoring of algae bloom
parametric insurance underwriting and support
ZEUS - Satellite Monitoring
GNSS, InSAR, PolSAR, TomoSAR, Time Series, High resolution images and frequency.
GEA - Terrestrial Monitoring
Smart wireless sensors to measure any parameter of interest.
Real-time monitoring of any type of instrumentation with its integration, intelligent self-calibration of measured data and early alerts.
- PhD in Civil and Environmental Engineering, MIT
- Degree of Civil Engineer, MIT
- MSc in Geotechnical Engineering, Universidad de Chile
- Structural Engineer, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Gonzalo has more than 17 years of international experience in geotechnical consulting.
- Industrial Engineer, Universidad del Bío-Bío
Octavio has more than 21 years of international experience in the business and insurance market.
- Postdoctoral Associate at Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology
- PhD/SM in Civil and Environmental Engineering, MIT
- Civil Engineer, Karaganda State Technical University.
Zhandos has more than 10 years of international experience in geotechnical consulting.
- Master in Finance, Macquarie University
- Industrial and Mechanics Engineer, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Pablo has more than 17 years of international experience in corporate finance.